Sunday, June 24, 2007

Creative alarm-clock carpet

Carpet_alarmThis will definitely help you get up in the morning.



Do you find it hard to get up in the morning? There’s been quite a few ingenious alarm clock concepts of late. But this one is the best ever. In order to turn it off, you have to get up and step on it. If you really want to make it a challenge, place it far away from your bed. Of course it wouldn’t be a clock if it didn’t have and LCD screen to indicate time too.


But, will it keep you from going back to bed?


via

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, no, it wont.
I wake myself, with a mobile phone, placed about 5 meters from my bed, so when it goes off, i have to get there, find the phone on my clean table(:)), and shut it off. So anyway, the method seems similar to me.
Statistically, i would put the efficiency at about 60% :)