Thursday, January 25, 2007

A good man is hard to find

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail with her friends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy man entered.

So striking was he that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

He noticed her gaze, and approached her. Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I will do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20, on one condition.

"Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was.

The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.

"The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address.

She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said: "Clean ... my ... house."

via

Tags:

No comments: