Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays to all the Bits & Pieces visitors. 

Kids and Christmas

My daughter was playing Mary and forgot her lines so she ad-libbed, telling Joseph: 'I'm having a baby - oh, and it's not yours...'

 When my daughter went to see Santa, he asked what her name was. She said: "Angela. What's yours?"
Without thinking, he replied: "Bill..."

I asked my young grandson what he would like Santa to bring him. He produced a rather long list. When I commented on the length of it, he replied: "It's just in case this is the last year I believe in him."

 Last Christmas my son said thoughtfully: "I hate to think what Santa spends on Scotch tape."

I was at my friend's house when her six-year-old son poked his head round the door and said: "Mom, you know I wanted a bike for Christmas? Well I don't need it now. I just found one behind your wardrobe!"

 My nine-year-old son was learning the world's capital cities.
"What's Istanbul the capital of ?" he asked me.
Hinting at Turkey, I said: "We eat a lot of it at Christmas."
"Greece," he replied.
So much for my cooking, then.

Chicago Tribune Christmas Carol Quiz

Elfstorage

Ten best self made Christmas trees

Tiny tots

Track Santa

Lawn-deer

For a lot more Christmas links there's Miss Cellania's Christmas links Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3.

Silent Night  (Misheard lyrics are immortalized as ‘mondegreens.)
Silent Night
More Misheard Christmas lyrics

The Christmas Fart

via all the regulars

No comments: