Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Quotes on sex and love

 "You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."
--Steve Martin

 "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
--Rodney Dangerfield

 "There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."
--Lynn Lavner

 "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
--George Burns

 "My girlfriend always laughs during sex ---no matter what she's reading."
--Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

 "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
--Jack Nicholson

 "Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
--Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

 "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
--Robin Williams

 "There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
--Dustin Hoffman

 "There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
--Jerry Seinfeld

 "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
--Rod Stewart

 "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
--Robin Williams

From via

No comments: