Wednesday, July 05, 2006

60s Songs Revised for Aging Baby Boomers

Some of the artists of the 60's are now revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.

They include:

1. Herman's Hermits
        Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Walker
2. The Bee Gees
        How Can You Mend a Broken Hip
3. Bobby Darin
        Splish, Splash, I was Havin'  a Flash
4. Ringo Starr
        I Get by with a Little Help from Depends
5. Roberta Flack
        The First Time Ever I Forgot your Face
6. Johnny Nash
           I Can't See Clearly Now
7. Paul Simon
        Fifty Ways to Lose your Liver
8. Commodores
        Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom
9. Marvin Gaye
        Heard it Through the Grape Nuts
10. Procol Harem
            A Whiter Shade of Hair
11. Leo Sayer
        You Make Me Feel Like Napping
12. The Temptations
        Papa's Got a Kidney Stone
13. Abba
        Denture Queen
14.Tony Orlando
        Knock Three Times on the Ceiling if You Hear me Fall
15. Helen Reddy
        I am Woman, Hear me Snore
16. Willie Nelson
        On the Throne Again

Thanks Donnie Mac

No comments: