Friday, May 12, 2006

Car accident reports

Here are some funny statements that were put on accident insurance claims:

  •  "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."
  •  "No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happened if the other driver had been alert."
  •  "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."
  • "I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car."
  •  "I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."
  •  "The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."
  •  "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprung up, obscuring my vision."
  •  "I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull."
  •  "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."

More

via

No comments: