Monday, April 24, 2006

Rolling Stoned

ROLL-JBcrash-mdRolling Stoned: Experiments in Riding Drunk
What happens when friends let friends ride drunk. We plied our staff with liquor and them put them on motorcycles. From the April 1999 issue of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine.

….John actually found the bike after blowing a shocking .247 on the breathalyzer. He couldn't find the start line though and we had to tell him where it was three times. He said, "Everybody has been drinking as I have forever," and took off. He made it through the course with one line touch, one cross, no blinker and then he crashed the bike by over-braking at the end. All the other drunks high-fived as he rolled out from under it. We could hear Kevin (.094) on the course chanting "I really don't want to do this...I don't like this at all...I'm not sure I can do this...."

Read the whole article.

via

No comments: