Friday, February 17, 2006

Italian honeymoon

Trains_clip_After returning from his honeymoon in Florida with his new bride, Virginia, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey... to say hello to his friends..

Giovanni said, " Hey Luigi, how wasa da treep?"

Luigi said, " Everyting wasa perfecto, except for da train ride down. " " Whata you mean, Luigi ? " asked Giovanni....

" Well , we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia, she pack a biga basket a food.... She broughta da vino, some nice cigars for me, nd we were lookina forward to da trip. Everyting wasa Okey Dokey, till we getta hungry, and open upa da luncha basket.... The conductore comea by, waga his finger at usm, and a say, 'no eat indisa car... Musta use a dining car.' " S o, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to a dining car, eat a biga lunch, and starta ta open da bottle of a nice a vino !

Conductore walka by again, waga his finger, and say, 'No drinka in disa car ! Musta use a cluba car. " S o , we go to cluba car. While a drinkina da vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore, he waga his finger, again, and say, 'No a smokina disa car. Musta go to a smokina car..'. "We go to a smokina car, a n d I smoke a my biga c igar.

Then my beautiful Virginia and I , we go to a sleeper car, anda go to bed. We just about to go boombada boombada, and the conductore, he walka through da hall , shouting ata da top of hisa voice ............  ' Nofolka Virginia ! ..... Nofolka Virginia ! ' " Next a time , I'ma just gonna t a k a da bus !!

Thanks Joe P

No comments: