Tuesday, December 27, 2005

TOP 10 DOG PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS

  Dog lying1.   Blaming your farts on me...  not funny...  not funny at  all!

 2.   Yelling at me for barking ...  I'M A FRIGGIN'  DOG!                 

 3.  Taking me for a walk,  then not letting me check stuff out.  Exactly whose walk is this  anyway?        

 4.  Any trick that involves  balancing food on my nose ... stop  it!

 5.  Any haircut that  involves bows or ribbons.  Now you know why we chew your stuff up  when you're not  home.

 6.  The slight of hand, fake  fetch throw.  You fooled a dog!  Whoooo  Hoooooooo -- what  a proud moment for the top of the food  chain.

 7.  Taking me to the vet for  the "big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we  go  back!

 8.  Getting upset when I  sniff the crotches of your guests.  Sorry, but I haven't quite  mastered that handshake thing  yet.

 9.  Dog sweaters.   Hello?  Haven't you noticed the  fur?

 10.  How you act disgusted  when I lick myself.  Look, we both know the truth, you're just  jealous.

Thanks Phyllis

No comments: