Sunday, June 26, 2005

No posts for a few days

I'll be visiting the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock Arkansas, so I won’t be able to post until I get back.  Expected return is Wednesday evening.

In the mean time.. here are a few Steven Wright one-liners:

 Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie? 
I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes. 
I saw a vegetarian wearing a furry coat. So I looked closer. It was made of grass. 
Smoking cures weight problems... Eventually... 
Dyselxics Have More Nuf.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. 
I got a new shadow. I had to get rid of the other one... It wasn't doing what I was doing. 
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. 
My watch is three hours fast, and I can't fix it. So I'm going to move to New York. 
If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses. 
Is it weird in here, or is it just me? 
I went to the hardware store and bought some used paint. It was in the shape of a house. I also bought some batteries, but they weren't included. So I had to buy them again. 
I invented the cordless extension cord. 
I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.

Lots more here.

vias growabrain

No comments: